- In one God, who exists in three Persons—the
Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is loving, holy and just.
- That the Bible is the infallible Word of God,
inspired by the Holy Spirit, and contains every answer to man's problems.
- That sin has separated us all from God, and that
only through Jesus Christ can we be reconciled to God.
- In water
baptism, as taught and demonstrated by Jesus, as the way for believers to
identify with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus.
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is a gift from
God. He helps empower the believer to develop the character of Christ and live
every day in God's will.
- That Jesus Christ led a sinless life, took all
our sins upon Himself, died and rose again. Today, He is seated at the right
hand of the Father as our High Priest and Mediator.
- That we can have a personal relationship with
God through salvation, God's free gift to man. It is not a result of what we
do, but it is only available through God's unearned favor. By admitting we have
sinned and believing in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ, and
accepting Him as Lord, we can spend eternity with God.
- That the Holy Spirit is our Comforter. He guides
us in all areas of our lives. He also blesses us with spiritual gifts and
empowers us to yield the fruit of the Spirit.
- That the Holy Communion is a celebration of
Jesus’ death and our remembrance of Him.
- That we are called to preach the gospel to all
- That Jesus will return and take all those who
have accepted Him as Savior to be with Him for eternity.